Getting good publicity, promotion and PR for your startup can be quite an expensive affair, especially if you go direct to an established Marketing / PR agency, whose typical Promote your Startup clients are businesses and high growth startups with much deeper pockets…
To level the playing field a tad we have devised a number of cost-effective publicity services for startups to make it both easier and more importantly, affordable to tell the world about your startup.
Here’s a few of the things you could do on StartupApp…
- -> Allow us to host a giveaway or competition on behalf of your startup. That will give you a great opportunity to showcase your products or services and reach a new audience.
- -> Have an in-depth feature on Startup Magazine, where we will interview you about your startup, its story and your business offerings or services, and then share it with our growing audience of self starters, startups, creatives and business ownerspromote your startup.
- -> Guest write an article for StartupApp and/or Startup Magazine on your area of expertise. This will give you some valuable exposure through being shared with our growing audience of self starters, startups, creatives and business owners
- -> Advertise your startup product or service in our available advertising spaces
- -> Use our growing social media audience to promote your business directly over a 4 week period
So who is this for?
This is aimed at startups in the early stages of their business journey. But, of course all startups will be considered on their own merit!
How much does it cost and how do you find out more?
If you’re interested and want to chat about promotional ideas and costs – simply email email@example.com and we will be back in touch. All intial chit-chats will start with a skype call / call to understand more about your aims and to work out if we can help.
And fear not…
- If you’re a more established business / brand, check out our ‘Work with Us’ page for more info on how to do just that….
- Or if you are a Startup looking for grade A national media Coverage – we have a partnership with Startup Magazine.